Comments from 2003 Attendees
• Thank you so much for organising this year's Conference and I believe it was a great success. Every one I spoke to said they enjoyed the content, location, meeting rooms. I also think the attendance numbers were ideal.
Simon D. Clapham, Brit Syndicates Limited
• Very many congratulations from BLG Aerospace and from me personally on a very successful conference in Florence. All of us very much enjoyed the event.
Nicholas Hughes, Barlow Lyde & Guilbert
• I'm very pleased to be part of your conference and think the conference is very necessary for space insurers., brokers and risks managers of companies. There are many conferences where you can go to listen to presentations regarding space products and space activity, and this is the only conference that is directed a space insurance.
Steven Larsen, Boeing
• From my observations and speaking to other attendees it was a complete success. You should congratulate yourselves on a job well done.
Christopher P Gibbs, Assicurazioni Generali Spa
• I would like to thank you whole heartedly for inviting me to participate actively at the 12th
International Space Insurance Conference and for your hospitality. I congratulate you for the organisation and the management of the conference!
Walter R. Stahels, The Geneva Association
• Thank you for the invitation to the conference in Firenze. It has been a very nice moment. All feedbacks I have had from the audience on the conference were very positive. It has been, I believe, a success.
Paul Flament, European Commission
• I would like to congratulate you on organizing a very most successful conference. It was extremely well organized from the attendees' prospective and the panels were informative and topical. The conference continues to be an opportunity for reflection on the past and for comments concerning the present state of affairs and predictions for the future.
Rudolph V. Pino Jr., Pino & Associates LLP
• The setting was excellent, the panels were interesting, and your commentary and contributions were, of course, enlightening.
Christopher T.W. Kunstadter, U.S. Aviation Underwriters Inc
• Congratulations on a highly successful conference, it proceeded flawlessly and was very well received.
Peter Nesgos, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP